Friday, May 22, 2015

Graduation

Back row, left to right: Laurel (teacher), Lety (8th), Bianca (8th), Brenda (9th), me.
Front row: Alyssa (kindergarten), Claudio (5th), Julian (6th), Lillee (Year 3).

The last day of school is complete. Graduation is over. Therefore, I would like to take a moment to brag about my students. I am so proud of each and every one of them. They have worked hard this past year, putting forth effort to do their best, even in subjects that they don’t like or struggle with more than others. One of our eighth graders hated Language at the beginning of the year, and by the end of the year she told me that she loved it. My students have done well, despite my ability to explain some concepts in Math or Science and my complete lack of knowledge when it comes to teaching. Watching them learn has been a new and wonderful experience. God really came through this year and helped my students learn. Now, as they all advance in their studies, I pray that they continue to learn and do well. I am so grateful for the privilege I have had of teaching these students.

Congratulations, students! I couldn't be more proud :)

We're all a bit crazy...
Regardless of what these pictures show, we all love each other and we're all friends!
Graduation cake
Our 8th graders - Bianca & Lety

No comments:

Post a Comment